The Bromley Method
Signature 12 week program
Do you want to be able to jump on a trampoline again??
Learn how to heal from diastasis and other common postpartum dysfunctions so that you can feel like yourself again and discover your true postpartum strength!I'M READY!
THERE IS HOPE
You CAN Fix Your Diastasis
Are you experiencing things like leaking, mommy-tummy, diastasis, back and pelvic pain, prolapse, intercourse pain etc? Learn a strategic, full body blend of Pilates and physical therapy techniques so that you can:
- Finally close your diastasis ab separation
- Significantly lesson your prolapse symptoms
- Say goodbye to sciatica and SPD pain
- Reverse and strengthen your rounded nursing shoulders
- Lift and strengthen your "mom butt"
- Flatten your stubborn mommy tummy and lose inches off your waist
- No longer experience painful sex
- Feel stronger and more integrated in your core than ever before!
Healing Starts Here!
If you experience any of the above symptoms, crunches, sit-ups, 100s, series of 5 etc won't help you. Let me teach you an infinitely more effective system.SIGN ME UP!
In The Next 12 Weeks, You Could…
- Have a significantly flatter stomach and stronger core
- Lift your big kids without ever throwing your back out again
- Never again have to worry about peeing your pants a little when you laugh or sneeze
- Have your significant other asking why on earth you didn't do this sooner 😉
The RIGHT core exercises make all the difference. If you've been told that doing "more 100s" or more crunch or sit-up type movements to fix these issues, I'm sorry to tell you, but you've been misinformed.
You Are Ready To Take Back Control of Your Core And Your Body?
This 12-week online program will teach you everything you need to know about how to properly heal and reactivate your core no matter how long ago you gave birth so that you can say goodbye to these annoying symptoms.
This is a system of highly effective, low pressure pelvic floor conditioning and core healing that goes far beyond traditional kegels and ab exercises. You’ll learn how to:
- Reconnect and reactivate your deep core muscles
- Build a solid foundation in your core from which to build on
- Do more low pressure, highly effective ab exercises instead of traditional high pressure ones for faster, longer-lasting results
By changing the way you train your core, you can literally change your life!
What's Included In The
Postpartum Protocol ...
In the first 4 weeks we'll work very specifically to develop proper breathing habits and to reconnect the diaphragm with the core, whilst also working the entire body.
- Reconnect your pelvic floor to your diaphragm (it gets thrown off in the 3rd trimester)
- Reactivate and strengthen your TA (corset abs)
- Learn effective tight pelvic floor release techniques
- Rehab your tight shoulders and upper back
- Re-establish pelvic stability
- Turn your glutes back on to eliminate knee pain
- Learn how everything is connected!
In weeks 5-8 we'll build in intensity and strength. We'll focus heavily on core control and engagement, whilst starting to work the whole body a bit harder. This phase is everyone's favorite!
- Train your abs in every direction, from every angle with a comprehensive collection of low pressure ab exercises
- Introduce weights and resistance to strengthen your lower body
- Learn how to keep the weight out of your traps for more effective armwork
- Full body workout using the balloon for deep deep core connection!
(If you are working on closing a diastasis, I recommend repeating this phase as many times as feel you need to before moving on to Phase 3 as a Diastasis can take 6-12 months to heal)
In weeks 9-12 we'll work on getting the body ready to get back to all those pre-pregnancy workouts you know and love, and have you feeling strong in muscles you never even knew you had!
- Start to strategically and safely incorporate higher pressure ab exercises
- Strategically increase intensity in the entire body
- Learn how to prepare your body to get back to all your pre-pregnancy workouts you know and love
By the end of the 12 weeks, you'll have all of the skills you need to go back to your pre-pregnancy workouts stronger, more empowered and better than before!
Extra physical therapy sequences to help with sciatica, SPD pain, knee pain and wrist pain
- Hip Healing
- Knee Healing
- Wrist Lab
Add these into the scheduled calendars as-and-when you feel your body needs them
Postpartum Protocol Is For You If...
- You're tired of fitness programs that make your low back and your core feel worse
- You've tried to “adapt” your pre pregnancy fitness routines, but you aren’t seeing the results you used to
- You know you want to celebrate and respect your body - helping it to heal and recover safely so you don’t have to pee your pants every time you laugh or run with the kids
- You want guidance and expertise to help you finally heal your diastasis
- You want to finally feel like the strongest, most capable version of yourself
- You're ready to throw out everything you thought you knew about postpartum workouts
I'm Emma Bromley
Pilates Instructor, Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, Mom, and founder of The Bromley Method, I've taught hundreds of postpartum women both online and in person how to heal from common postpartum dysfunctions like diastasis, leaking, back and pelvic pain, intercourse pain and so much more. Having experienced all of the above myself, it's now my life's greatest passion to help you discover your true postpartum potential, and feel stronger and more confident than ever before!
These things do not have to be a part of our new normal as mothers, because with the right healing exercises we absolutely CAN jump on a trampoline again without embarrasing symptoms!
Women have been massively let down by both the fitness and the healthcare industry, but it's never too late to change that!