I want to EMPOWER you to discover your TRUE CORE and move through your life with more ease. These Pilates mat workouts will help you TONE, STRENGTHEN, LENGTHEN, become more FLEXIBLE, BALANCED and stand TALLER.
The Bromley Method Online Studio features:
- Over 60 pilates videos for you to access in your own time and do at your own pace.
- Whether you are completely new to Pilates, or a seasoned practitioner, you will find plenty in here for you.
- Workouts range from 5-50 minutes so no matter how busy you are, you’ll find something that fits into your schedule. Ranging from full body workouts, to body part specific workouts, to injury specific workouts, there’s something for everyone and new workouts are added every week.
Can’t decide which workout to do?
Members will receive a weekly email with suggestions on which videos to do for the week.
In the words of Master Pilates Instructor Rael Isacowitz
“The mat exercises are the CROWN JEWELS of Pilates”
What you get when you become a Bromley Method member:
- 60+ Pilates instructional workouts
- New workouts added each week
- Weekly workout suggestions
- Workouts to fit every schedule (5-50 minutes)
- Full Body workouts
- Body part specific workouts
- Add ons (i.e extra 10 minute arm add on etc)
- Pain management workouts
- Diastasis HEALING workouts
- Prenatal workouts
- Beginner through Advanced
Pilates is a beautiful compliment to whatever else you’re doing in life.
Whether it be running, swimming, cycling, tennis, ballet, rock climbing.. whatever it is, Pilates will help you improve your form, your strength and your flexibility to help you excel at any sport.
The Bromley Method Online is for you if:
- You want to feel empowered by your own body
- You need motivation to exercise
- You feel too busy to workout
- You are bored with your current workout routine or don't have one at all
- You want safe workouts for various injuries and conditions
- You want Beginner-friendly instructional workouts
- You want challenging workouts to work towards
- You want to workout at home from any device
The Benefits of Pilates are:
- The exercises all improve strength and flexibility, which in turn give you freedom of movement and better posture.
- The Pilates repertoire requires ALL the muscles in the body to work as well as each other, which creates a more neutral, pain-free posture.
- Pilates works your core unlike any other workout
- You will notice muscles you didn’t even know you had!
- Pilates encourages a deeper mind-body connection, a better understanding of the breath, and it benefits overall mental health
- Slow, controlled movements, means it’s easy on the joints